Earth's beginning | Teen Ink

Earth's beginning

April 22, 2013
By Makala SILVER, Three Rivers, Michigan
Makala SILVER, Three Rivers, Michigan
7 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
--Albert Einstein


It all started when Mars’s mad scientist and only inhabitant, Antroplicitite, grabbed the biggest cooking pot he could find and added a little bit of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, calcium, sulphur, and many more elements hoping to make his own life forms. However, without seeing any direct resolute he discarded the pots contents on a rock nearby his lab and not wanting any one to find his failed experiment he strapped two rockets onto the rock and sent it into space. For 55,785,006 kilometers Antroplicitite watched as the rock traveled towards an unknown planet in space that was constantly under attack from an unknown vessel.
On Angria 15, 1455969 the rock crashed into the planet and little did Antroplicitite known when the rock had reached the planet it had been hit by lightning and caused that mixture of elements to form life. He had created amino acids. And these amino acids developed into peptides which developed into proteins and so on so forth until life was created. The life was in its simplest form (a single cell organism) but it was indeed life. This life form became very dependent on the carbon dioxide, nitrogen, sulphur, and methane in Earth’s atmosphere. The warmth from the sun was not necessary, as it is today, since the world was being heated by the various lightning bolts hitting Earth’s surface that traveled at nearly 435,000 kilometers/ hour and heated the air around it at about 28,000 degrees Celsius.
Antroplicitite became curious as to what happened to his fail experiment and after making his own spaceship (named Plicit) he set off to find out. When he arrived on Earth (which he called Antro), Antroplicitite discovered that the planet that once was under attack and very volcanic wasn’t that way any longer. He found that there were huge animals that walked on two legs, had humongous teeth, little arms; some had wings, and beaks. These animals are now known as dinosaurs but to Antroplicitite they were citites. He was overwhelmed when he discovered that these beings had developed from his failed experiment and raced back home where he made another pot of those elements and made his own, better life forms that now inhabit Mars. And if we were to travel to Mars we would find Antroplicitite (still very young) living as king and ruler over his creations.