The Travelling Rodeo | Teen Ink

The Travelling Rodeo

By darkerthanblack GOLD, Dhaka, Other
darkerthanblack GOLD, Dhaka, Other

fight weakness or perish

The claws of death began to numb the person. There is a sudden abeyance as if time has completely got frozen. The angel however was the only thing active. He pulled the soul out like a cowboy catching cattle with ropes. Dead stillness! A slight grin etched upon the hooded figure's face......... go to hell!
The hooded figure..... the angel..... the angel of death looked at the person lying static. The guy’s wrinkled face depicted all his adulterated work...... his sins. The angel held the soul with his chains and the marauding figure finally feeling relieved departed with the newly captured soul.
The sky was chuckling down packets of rain. The two figures diffracted through the window and perched on an acme. The glacial rain scarred the soul like shards of glass. His face burned as each drop kissed his skin. A rather dense light fell on the soul, which glistened, heavy and bright, and was sucked through a gateway.
The black cloak was a few meters, each flutter having its own ambiance in the rain. A yellow paleness appeared in his core. For how long had it been doing this? For how long will it be doing it? Every brick of his existence was afire, every meaning of his living---- black and meaningless.
Suddenly, another part of him reminded him that he was the parchment of truth, the Henchmen of the ONE. He must obey.....
“But it's all in the way, you touch and you obey denial.” Quoted from Alter Bridge
No one is too young and naive for denial.
He jumped off for his final momentous job of the day. As he left, his work leaves ripples on the puddles in the life of men. He was to witness the journey of men to their unparalleled destination. He shouted- “I am the traveling rodeo.” His paleness had already vanished.
His shouts ricocheted through the world as the harbinger of death cursed someone to one's personal road to hell.

i hope people like it obviously, and find the message that even if you don't get something do not abandon your job and rest i like to use your own imagination.

darkerthanblack GOLD, Dhaka, Other

fight weakness or perish

thanks man. it meant a lot.

Stronger_Than_Yesterday BRONZE, Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania
WOW! This piece is just amazing! So well written and you feel like you are in the moment it self. I'm extremly impressed!!