THE ISLAND OF THE UKNOWN | Teen Ink

THE ISLAND OF THE UKNOWN

By cono101 BRONZE, Geneva, Florida
cono101 BRONZE, Geneva, Florida

imagination is in the soul not the mind

“Whether you like or not you’re going your behavior is abysmal and you need to learn how to get along with other” said my father. Who was always well dressed in a black suit and his checkered tie quite a handsome man too?

“DAD!! Please don’t make me I want to stay home here” I replied loudly

“It’s too late the jets fueled grab your bags” my father said coldly
Sometimes I feel he doesn’t want me I swear if he had the chance he would disown me in a heartbeat. But I still love him… don’t even ask me why. I hurried my bags and got on our private jet a long one and very classy quite nice actually. Nice interior leather seats windows all around it and small compartments on the side of your seat for refreshments. There’s even a car charger on the small rectangular tables. This is it I’m going to a French boarding school for the year, I guess I shouldn’t have hot glued that kids hands closed… I put my shabby brown hair to the side of my forehead so I could see clearly some people say my ocean blue eyes are my best trait they are really nice but I have a small amount of acne of my forehead and chin. The oil from my hair is why it’s worse up there im a fit young boy six small six pack and play for track and football for a few years. Fair skin color too.

I’m tired I think it’s time for a nap… ill sleep till we get to the French air hangar.

I ran as fast as possible from the unknown creature its faster than me I know it’s just teasing me it could catch me right now… these thick dense woods make it hard to maneuver around and this thing runs through them like nothing. I tripped over a thick root and cover my face as I brace for impact of the hard soil and twigs. I lay there for several seconds waiting for the demon to be upon me. I hear a crunch I open my eyes slightly and the last thing I saw was a fanged gray skinned very tall monster of the unknown no eyes just a blank fang smile as it lunges for me tearing my throat from its place… I snapped awake panting heavily. I feel a slight disturbance in the engine I stand and instantly get thrown down by another disturbance. Then I hear a piercing smash sound and the left engine flew off and the right smoking heavily the plane declining very fast another piercing sound the right engine blew up in a blazing roar I lay back and close my eyes knowing… I awoke the front of the plane in the tree above the back in an unknown location just the middle compartment with me in it. I see one of the pilots stand shaking his head and blood rushing from his fore head then out of the corner of my eye I see something reaching slowly for him I look at him and scream “MOVE!!”

He looked at me dazed then the thing reached its claws piercing his shoulder and digging in pulling him up fast all I hear is his scream and then a loud splatter like something juicy being pulled apart then I see the top half of him drop down…. And then what sounded like something springing off of the top of the front of the jet.

I look down and see I have a piece of shrapnel in my leg I pull it out fast and moan in agony it’s not bad I can still walk I thought then I grabbed the first aid in the compartment of the seat next to me and then a water to hydrate me. Still confused and frightened from what I just saw I looked out all the windows to try to find what had taken the pilot and hanging from a stick I see his bottom half…. i climbed up the tree of the pilot cabin and look for a flare gun and an emergency radio. I found a flare gun in the compartment and jump down from the top of the plane to the tree walk north from what I see on my phone on the compass I know I have to find a beach or something no service of course. Great this is always a sign of a crappy situation on movies. So I walk for about 3 hours then take a break by a large tree then close my eyes I hear a crunch and I look up to see a bear about 30 yards from me I get up and gallop through the woods then I watch it curl up and then its bones stick out and it what appears to be…. Shedding its skin off… what is going on…? And out of nowhere a jaguar jumps out of the clump of skin and fur I sprint off and run as fast as possible with it hot on my tail but the weird thing is its following me but it’s not going as fast as it can go… it’s like it’s just observing me.. But why… I hear rushing water I run and run till I can see it the water fall I look behind me the beast is catching up I think about this and realize there might be a chance if I jump but I don’t know what’s at the bottom of the fall…. I pick up speed and leap off the cliff and realized that how far down it is… not good not good NOT
GOOOOOOOOOoooooooodddddd as my voice disappears within the rushing winds around me then I straighten up and brace for impact. I hit the water gracefully going straight down beautiful water actually clear I slurped some while in the water really clean actually really peaceful… that’s when I realized I had no air then rushed to the surface then pull myself on land. My phones drenched soaking wet broke…. I would just have to go with the flow.

I was absolutely starving luckily I found a lettuce grove and some spinach next to it and even a tomato bush!!! I grabbed a piece of bark that was bent around kinda like a bowl and then found a piece of shrapnel and used it for a fork and I made an amazing salad mm was it good so this time that I decided to eat a salad there was some twigs snapping and I spooned in another mouthful of salad then through the bowl keeping the small piece of metal just in case and I look around hearing crack after crack and I look in all directions and it keeps going and going and finally
I screamed “SHOW ME YOUR FACE!!!”

and then a beautiful deer such elegance came out with a mouthful of the salad I had dropped and looked at me puzzled and walked towards me but moments after it was stepping toward me a massive jaguar leaped at it taking it down and tearing its throat not looking at me yet I back up slowly not daring to look away and I step on a small twig and it snaps loudly the jaguar stops and I turn around and bolt hearing its ferocious roar behind me and I ran till I was upon a beach and there I saw a boat a distance out I started to flag it down and then out of the corner of my eye. There is my father on the island I run up to him and wrap my arms around him with a hot tear running down my cheek until I feel him getting much larger and longer I look up to see a 9 foot gray skinned fanged monster with no hair and very bony. I let go and just stare at it with fright and then the last thing I saw was it lung at my face with its jaws extended like a snake and its fangs very real and very sharp wrap around my face and feeling hot liquid oozing down my face.

THEGUYNAMEDJAKE, Oviedo, Florida
but you have some grammer mistakes

THEGUYNAMEDJAKE, Oviedo, Florida
nice story