My Angel of Darkness | Teen Ink

My Angel of Darkness

October 21, 2014
By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
92 articles 0 photos 88 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."


The angel of darkness will leave me behind once again. Midnight has gone and my dreams have been destroyed by my sleepless shell. No darkness, no light. Just a pitiful waste of dirt dying. There is no time to pray, and the stars have completely burned out in the sky.

Angel of Darkness, hold me within your hand.

Angel of Darkness, don't let me die here.

Even as the hunt goes on, I grow stronger with the emptiness. I climb high and see your light leading me closer, leading me... into a grave of grief.

Angel of Darkness, the world is in your hands.

I will forever fight by your side and I will stand against the forces of light. I can no longer hide from the eternal truth that darkness has taken over paradise. It has claimed the lifes here.

And I have been spit back out as its creation. A soldier, a weapon. A toy for which the Angel itself plays with.

Angel of Darkness, you have conqueror here.