The Storm | Teen Ink

The Storm

March 27, 2015
By MadelynJeanette BRONZE, Torrington, Wyoming
MadelynJeanette BRONZE, Torrington, Wyoming
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Beneath the earth lies a dark land filled with the broken hearts of souls that have been terrorized by self-enticed beings who think only of themselves. Above sits a land of distress, for the Angels feel the pain of the broken. Cries sound out from Hell and rise to the sky, creating thunder. As the Angels cry their tears descend from the sky and create pouring rain. Feeling as if they are obligated to bring the broken to safety and freedom, they fly down from their cotton clouds and infiltrate the fiery depths of Hell, creating quick flashes of lightning. As the Broken are gathered the Angel's wings burn and their halos begin to melt away.  When an Angel is capable of arriving back in Heaven with a dejected soul a large wind mass rages through the world until both, Angel and Broken are healed. Very rarely does the ecstacy of an accomplished mission consume the hearts of the Angels. Many burn and remain in Hell until their cries are heard. When they are heard, the storm will resume, for a storm is never truly over.