Teenage Mutant Ninja Pandas | Teen Ink

Teenage Mutant Ninja Pandas

April 28, 2015
By KC Gibson BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan
KC Gibson BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was June 20th, 2001 when a lab experiment went wrong in China.  Dr. Quasimodo was doing an experiment on radioactive substances and then it happened. A tsunami hit China and the lab was destroyed. Soon after a group of teen pandas whose names were Pedro, Juan, Miguel, and Bob. Who looking for something to eat and they saw some strange bamboo. Without knowing what was different about it they ended up eating it. A few hours later the pandas were going through some ‘’changes’’. They went to their hangout spot in a huge hole in a tree that goes up 500ft. Soon after they got there the boys were able to stand up on two feet. They suddenly were super strong and could lift something that is 3 times their weight. When they went home they told their parents but they didn’t believe what they told them. Soon after, there was an older panda who ate the same bamboo before they did after a tornado hit the factory. He told them that it might come as a shock to them but it gives them a special gift of martial arts. He also told them that he would be glad to help them train to take on the evil in the world. Every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. they would train, listen to stories about evil in the world, and even more training. Frank who was their master taught them very well about what to do and how to defeat their enemies. One day when they were older they were able to go to the city. As they were leaving Frank told Pedro who was the leader of the group according to Frank. He told them “Make sure that you are not seen by seen humans.” Pedro says “Ok father I will keep my bothers safe.” When the boys went to the city of Hong Kong there were so many cars that they lost track. When they were about to leave and go back to the forest all they heard were screams form civilians. They went to the sources of the screams and there they saw at least 100 members of the Squid clan. Their leader Squid Ward Tentacle face. When Juan saw what he was doing to the civilians he was as mad as a hornet. He ran at Tentacle Face as fast as he could with his two daggers, Pedro with his two swords, Miguel with his long wooden stick, and Bob with his nun chucks. When thay ran at him all Tentacles did was hit all of them in the face and they all fell. When they got up they huddled and talked to each other. “All we need to do is surround him and then attack.” When they were done talking they split up and then they attacked from all different sides. Juan hopped on his back and covered his eyes while everyone else punched and kicked Tentacles in the gut and back. When they got off of him he fell to the ground and then he got up and ran in fear from the pandas. When they got back to the “crib” they went and ate bamboo like they have never eaten in their lives before.  Frank went up and congratulated the boys on their accomplishments that day. That was the one of the many stories about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Pandas.