Lost Forever | Teen Ink

Lost Forever

By Supernemma BRONZE, Cork, Other
Supernemma BRONZE, Cork, Other

The girl danced among the fairys. Lost in song. Lost forever. The sweet tune had stolen her from her bed. From her family. Life as she knew it forever gone. She danced, skipped, jumped and ran through the forest humming the song along. Her skin was scratched, her feet bleeding from the sharp stones and twigs that littered the forest floor. Her nightgown of purest white, was ripped and covered in mood. The girl didn't notice, she was trapped in a daze. Her only desire too reach the source of the mystical music. She reached a clearing, in front of her was a river. With glowing rocks of orange, pink, green and more laying in the sea bed. Not a moment of hesitation, she dove into the icy water and swam to the other side. When she got out of the chilling water. She was drenched all over. Her lips had gone blue her skin frightening pale. Her teeth chattered but still she hummed the tune. She went through a bush and entered a clearing. Her eyes lit up at the sight. A dozen or more fairys were dancing all dressed in sparkling blues, enchanting gold or blood red garmets. Their hair reached down their backs shining brighter than the sun. Their  wings were of all sizes, some so small the naked eye could not spot, some bigger than the fairy itself, some transparent, others like spiders webs and many more. On the right was five fairys playing instruments: there was a flute, violin, cello, and two others that were not familier to the girl. On the left was a table full of food and drink of all kinds. The girl made her way to the table but a pretty fairy with gold hair and a yellow dress stepped in front of her. "Hello there" she said sweetly " would you like some?" she asked offering a cup with a blood red drink in it. The girl nodded her head finding she had lost her voice. She took the drink and drank it. As soon as it reached her lips she felt her whole body warm up. She gulped the rest down and went to dance with the fairys. Not knwing she had just handed her life over to them. Forever to serve them as a slave.

Never eat fairy food or drink!!!