The Twins | Teen Ink

The Twins

By Lindsay14 BRONZE, Safety Harbor, Florida
Lindsay14 BRONZE, Safety Harbor, Florida

Two young girls in the woods running away from the fears in this world, but in the end.  They ended up getting separated.  They were also separated from their parents.  They were both only the age of 5 at the time that their village burst into flames.  One of the sisters’ hair was the color of dirt.  Her eyes were the color purple.  The other sisters’ hair was blond.  Her eyes were the color of the ocean in the sunlight.  The sister with brown hair and purple eyes was raised by a kind young woman the age  of 22.  She was trained by a water dragon.  The dragon taught her how to use water dragon slayer magic.  The other sister was raised by a queen that was kind to her subjects.  The queen was the age of 22 also.  The sister with brown hair was named Allison.  The other sister was named Vanessa.  Vanessa was taught by a dragon also, but of another element.  The dragons’ element was electricity.  The dragon had taught Vanessa dragon slayer magic as well.  They soon enough got to see each other again along with their family and their young sister Tori.  Tori has black hair and pink eyes.  Tori is 5 years old.  Vanessa and Allison were now the age 19.  They were all happy to get to see each other again.