OPS 3 WARFARE | Teen Ink

OPS 3 WARFARE

By jmilano0120 BRONZE, Louisville, Colorado
jmilano0120 BRONZE, Louisville, Colorado

OPS 3 WARFARE

Year 2065 40 years after the Ops 2 war, Commander John Taylor,Sarah Hall,Jacob Hendricks,Agent Ghost,and Rachel Kane face the warfare in a world of climate change and new technologies. Since the 40 years have past since the Ops 2 war several countries have developed more advanced and more powerful armory and air defence. There seems to be a rise of robotic cyborg super soldiers that are now fighting on the battlefields. So the special teams Black Ops Unit has their work cut out for them.

On October 27, 2065, Agent Ghost and their partner, Jacob Hendricks, infiltrate a base in Ethiopia to rescue hostages from the Purifier Robotic Army Base . They are assisted by Commander John Taylor and his team of cybernetically enhanced soldiers. While the rescue is successful, Agent Ghost is critically wounded by a combat robot, So the installation of advanced cybernetic enhancements is needed to save their life. Agent Ghost is also given a Direct Neural Interface (DNI), which allows them to not only control their cybernetics, but also directly communicate with machines. Jacob Hendricks decides to undergo cybernetic enhancements as well.
After Agent Ghost and Jacob Hendricks Undergo the installations of the advanced cybernetic enhancements, They are both put under the command of CIA agent Rachel Kane. Agent Kane assigns them to investigate the DIA  black site in Colorado springs. While investigating they find that the DIA black site located inside the Colorado Springs Air Force naval base, has been attacked by the GoAirheads militia Colorado's largest and most powerful Criminal Organization. After recovering the black site's stolen data, Agent Ghost, Hendricks, and Kane find out that Their allies Taylor and his team were responsible for the attack on the CIA black site.

With the task at hand Agent Ghost,Hendricks,and Agent Kane know they can't trust anyone. All three agents are affected by this now knowing that they the criminal they are after is there own team.The three are forced to travel to Brazil, Egypt,and Africa to capture Taylor and his team.After long battles with Taylor's team of Cyborg Super Soldiers all across the country they finally capture taylor in east Africa. Unfortunately for Taylor his whole rogue army has been killed. And now taylor's time has come. While in East Africa in hot pursuit to take taylor down  Agent Kane is in above towers of the town of m.A.A.d city while Agent Hendricks is on ground watch and Agent Ghost is flying the Hunter killer Drone to capture taylor. While in pursuit Agent Ghost spots Taylor on his radar and has to expand from his team to catch him. Taylor is on a robotic speed boat driving threw that m.A.A.d city sea to escape, Agent Ghost then has to Eject his Hunter killer drone and take the chance of landing on taylors boat. Half way down flying threw the air with just a parachute and combat knife he pulls his chute and quietly lands on the back of taylor's boat, with confidence that he will kill taylor for once and for all for the world to be a better place he runs to the front and slowly grabs taylor with the blade to his throat and says “Taylor it's over you must pay for what you've done” then proceeds to execute Taylor with the blade.

3 years after the capture of Taylor the three agents have become very close life friends. Especially Kane and Ghost who have become a newlywed couple with their first baby on the way. They have retired their badges and will no longer be serving in the line of duty.They will start their lives with their soon to be born child and move to where it all started in beautiful Colorado in the Rocky Mountains.

After the long battles all across the country Agent Ghost learned that in life in all kinds of different situations you will  be faced to find that people you thought were close can very easily be stabbed in the back.But through facing problems and obstacles with the people you can trust,love,and always have their back that you can become strong and become one to save lives and solve world problems, and if you're lucky find your true love.