Fight for Your Life | Teen Ink

Fight for Your Life

May 19, 2016
By CrystalDagger GOLD, Colorado Springs, Colorado
CrystalDagger GOLD, Colorado Springs, Colorado
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Run mother had told me. Run and don’t you ever look back. So I did, I ran and I ran until I couldn’t run anymore. They had taken over, Taken our human form, and they were discovering new one, the ones that were used for trickery, evil, and deception. I passed an old, rusted garage door, spay painted on it was the phrase, “Trust No One!!!” Trust no one. Ever since the invasion that was my only motto, the motto I’ve lived by, the motto I survived by. It was the… wait what was that? Slowly I stalked towards the nearby bushes. I calmly yet cautiously pulled out my terminator gun. Its smooth titanium case was bitter cold in my hand. I saw it. It was coming out, It was a… a… rabbit. Oh how cute. I pulled out my compact mirror, yeah, cute and adorable my butt. “Trust no one.” I whispered as I shot the alien into a million bits and pieces.
                 “You can’t break what’s already broken.” I said, smoke coming out from the “rabbit’s” previous resting spot.
I jumped into the night, another day, another dead.


The author's comments:

I was inspired by the future of humanity, vicious fighters who will do anything to survive