After Ever After.. | Teen Ink

After Ever After..

September 26, 2014
By RedWulf GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
RedWulf GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
11 articles 1 photo 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
You say crazy like it's a bad thing.


(The scene opens with Katie lying on her bed reading a book before throwing it down.)

Katie- Ugh! Fairy-tales are so lame! I mean, who has a fairy-godmother!?

(Fairy godmother appears, dusting off her clothes.)

Fairy-Godmother- I was called?

Katie- Kay, random stranger, who the heck are you and why are you in my room?

Fairy Godmother- I’m your fairy-godmother, Katie. How can I help you?

Katie- You can start by checking yourself into a mental hospital and leaving my room.

(The Fairy Godmother huffs and pulls out her wand before looking surprised)

Fairy Godmother- Oh! Looks like those prunes worked faster than I thought!

(She sets the wand down and runs off-stage)

Katie- Please? A fairy-godmother? (She picks up the wand) Yeah right. If this was real magic, than I wish that the fairy-tales came to life. In modern day

(Lights flash and weird noises happen before it goes black)
______________________________________________________________________________

(The scene opens with Katie standing to the side, Belle, Beast and Gaston in center stage; in high school)

Gaston- Go out with me Belle! I love me-er-you.. You’re beautiful.

Beast- No, go out with me! I know I’m a hideous beast but I love you, you.

(They start arguing.)

Belle- Boys! (She calls flirtily) I’ve decided! I choose.......................Gaston! I mean, he’s totally hot!

(Gaston grins and takes Belle offstage as Beast roars and storms off the other direction)

Katie- Of course. That’s how it’d happen in real life.

(She notices a sign in the hallway that announces a dance that night)

Katie- I wonder if Cinderella’s next?

(Lights dim down and goes to the next scene)

(The scene opens with Philip and Duke standing in the school hallway. They seem to be having a discussion. Katie is standing in the far corner, facing the audience)

Philip- Who was that girl at the dance last night? I never even got her name!

Duke- Dude, she goes to school here.  Just look for someone that looks like her.

Philip- When we danced... Duke, I think I’m in love

Duke- You met her once, dude.

Philip- Oh. Right. (He points to a passing brunette) Is that her?!

Duke- Dude, she was a blonde. Besides, *you* danced with her! Not me.

Philip- Why would I dance with you?

(Duke sighs and facepalms)

Duke- Did she drop anything? What color were her eyes?

Philip- Yeah! (he brings out a shoe) This fell off her. (He grins) All we have to do is find the girl who fits the shoe!

Duke- Dude, you need help. Hundreds of girls wear the same size shoe.

Philip- Really? Whoa. That’s startling. Well, how can we find her?

(Duke goes off-stage and you hear his voice on the loudspeaker)

Duke- Will the girl who lost her shoe at the dance last night please pick it up at the office? It’s starting to smell. That is all.

(Duke comes back awhile later with Rory who wears the match to the shoe Philip still holds.)

Philip- Who’s that?

Duke- Your dream girl. (He takes the shoe and hands it to her, mutter to the audience, ‘I wasn’t kidding when I said it stank’)

Rory- You’re Philip! We danced last night at the dance.

(Philip grins dumbly.)

Philip- Yeah, you wanna go out tonight?

Rory- No thanks. (She lets Duke take her hand and yawns.) Duke and I have plans. Sorry!

(Duke shrugs.)

Duke- Sorry dude. See ya!

(Duke and Philip leave and Ariel comes onstage, combing her hair with a dinglehopper.)

Philip- Hey, wanna go out?

(Ariel shrugs, taking out a piece of food from her hair and eats it)

Philip- Cool.

(They exit just at the Fairy-Godmother comes on stage)

Fairy Godmother- Ooh! See? This is what happens when you mess with my wand! Now I have to go back in time and change everything!

(She takes the wand from Katie, huffing who shrugs.)

Katie- Oops?

(There’s a loud bang and a frog stands where Katie was.)

Fairy Godmother- Now don’t worry, all you have to do is get a prince to kiss you.

(She waves the wand and disappears.)

Frog- Ribbet?


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences