The day Jenna went missing PART 1 | Teen Ink

The day Jenna went missing PART 1

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

I remember I remember the day Jenna went missing, especially when I see him. 

It was Spring break finally and I couldn't wait to go on the camping trip with Jenna, Zach, and Leo. "You ready for our camping trip," Zach asked putting his arm around me. "Yeah, are you," asked Jenna coming up behind me with Leo."Of course, I am we have been waiting for this week for months." After I got home I got my bags and I headed over to Jenna's place. When I got there I knocked on the door trying not to drop my stuff. "Hey!" Jenna said opening the door."I just have a few more things to pack then we can head over to Zach and Leo's house" "yeah great that gives me time to call them real quick." I said setting down my stuff. "I'll be up here if you need me!" Jenna yelled from upstairs.

I called Zach and the phone rang for what seemed like forever. Then he finally answered. "Hi sorry I couldn't find my phone, Someone hid it from me." I hear him throw something. "HEY what was that for?" Leo asked laughing? "You know what you did." Zach said. "What is going o over there? I asked. Nothing! They both said laughing. "Ok, well do you have the two tents? "yeah we do." What about the Ice bags and the fire-starters? I asked. "Um Let me check...Yeah, we do. "ok we are coming over in a little bit so be ready." "JENNA YOU ALMOST READY?' I yelled up to her. "YEAH!" She said coming down the stairs. "Ok let's go." I said grabbing her keys to unlock her car. We put our stuff in the back f the car and I got in the passenger side of the car. We headed over to Zach and Leo's house.

When we got there Zach opened the door and greeted me with a kiss on the cheeck. "Hello to you to" I said. "Jenna, you want to come in?"Zach asked. "no I'm just going to wait here and you guys can load your stuff in the back with ours" Jenna replied. We loaded their stuff in the back with ours. Zack and I got in the back seat so Leo got in the front with Jenna. After 30 minutes I started to get tired and I layed my head on Zach's shoulder. "Tired?" "Yeah" I replied. After Awhile I Fell asleep

sorry for the slow part 1 

part 2 will be better