WHY ME!? pt. 5 | Teen Ink

WHY ME!? pt. 5

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

Door code? Zoe thought long and hard about the two notes. 788394? Door code? It was probably about an hour. The lights flickered and then turned off, as usual. Then a person walked in, put a box on the table then left without saying a word. Then the lights turned back on. Zoe opened the box, inside was a note, and some more clothes. Zoe read the note: Put these close on and sit in front of the door with your back towards it. Zoe changed into the clothes. She was wearing a red lacey nightgown. It was a little bit longer than the nightgown before. This time it went down to her knees. 

Zoe sat in front of the door, but she faced the door instead. She still thought about the 2 notes. Just then it clicked, 788394! Door code! Zoe jumped up and looked at the door handle, there was a door padlock on the handle. Zoe punched in the numbers. 7,8,8,3,9,4. She tried opening the door, and it opened. She peeked around the door and saw that the hall was empty. 

She exited the door. "HEY, YOU." Zoe started to run down the hall. "GIRL LOOSE, I REPEAT GIRL LOOSE" The man yelled into the walkie-talkie on his shoulder. "ROOM 27" The man yelled. Zoe ran past doors and doors and she noticed,

There is a young girl about her age in each room.

this is part 5 I really don't know where this story is going

ENJOY!!