WHY ME!? pt. 5 | Teen Ink

WHY ME!? pt. 5

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

As Zoe ran through the halls she noticed a girl in each room around her age. She kept running and then turned the corner, but she ran into someone. "Sh, sh, it's me Red," Red said. "Come on, follow me. We have to get every girl out of here" "You have to trust me please, you're the only one that trusts me please something bad is going to happen please, Zoe please" Red begged Zoe to trust him.

"Ok, ok," Zoe whispered back. "But what is going to happen?" Zoe asked concerned. "I can't tell you now, but I will later, we have to get you out of here before you get caught escaping" Red explained. Red took Zoe and escaped the building. "Why are you helping me, I thought you worked with them, this is a trap isn't it." Zoe asked disappointed. "I was working with them until I found out that they were kidnapping young girls, I thought this was a boxing company but I was wrong this whole thing is wrong, so I'm trying to help all of you." Red said."Come on, we have to get out of here and I will explain EVERYTHING." Red said hurrying to the car. Zoe was hesitant to get in the car but she did. "Where are you taking me?" Zoe asked. "Somewhere where they won't find us." Red replied quickly.

part 5 idk how many more there will be.

If you like the stories please rate them in the comments or vote them!

Thanks-

Living-dead-girl