Pretty Girl | Teen Ink

Pretty Girl

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

Oh, how I wish she would just notice me, just once, notice how much I would care for her, more than anyone in the world. "I've been sitting here for about an hour" I mumbled to myself. I was about to get up when she walked into the room, her sweet smell, her long blonde wavy hair, her blue eyes, She was perfect in every way shape, and form. "Oh, Lisa you are perfect for me" I whispered to myself. I watched her from where I was sitting as she sat down.

"I better start this essay before I forget," Lisa said setting her laptop on her bed and sitting down. "First things first, INFORMATION!" I chuckled to myself, she's so adorable. "Next things iiiisss ROUGH DRAFT!!!" She was so cute, I sat there and watched her type her paper and listen to her sweet voice. "Oh Lisa, Oh Lisa," I said to myself. Lisa's phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?" She stood there a second and no answer. "Um Hello??" She asked again, still no answer. "Lisa" the voice was soft and Lisa listed to it, it sounded so familiar and like it was coming from the other side of the room.

I watched her walk over to the closet I was sitting in, I just couldn't resist her knowing I was there. She walked closer her legs trembling. She opened the closet door, like any pretty girl in a horror movie would.

I jumped out and grabbed her waist pushing her to the floor. "Rember me, sweetie?!" I said as I pinned her arms down on the floor. "D-D-Dakota!?!?" She said scared. "Awwe you do remember me, that's so cute" God I just adore the way she says my name. "Now that we got that out of the way id appreciate it if you quit squirming" "LET ME GO!!" Lisa screamed "Now, now, you know damn well I can't do that, so shut your mouth and don't make a sound, or else"

"Y-Yes," Lisa said quietly. "Yes what, you know how to ask" "Yes,  ma'am," She said shyly. I just love when she says it like that. "Good, now you know how this has to go right?" I asked getting off of her and grabbing the duct tape from behind me. Lisa tried running away so I grabbed her book from the floor and threw it at her head. "STOP TRYING TO RUN LISA!!!!"

She fell to the floor and I grabbed my tape. I picked her up and threw her on the bed, I moved her laptop to her desk. I tapped her arms and legs on the bedpost. I sat next to her and ran my finger through her hair. "Sweet Lisa" My voice was soft. I grabbed the knife set from the closet and walked over to her. I felt this guilt in my stomach, and I got upset, This would be the last time I ever saw her in one piece. "NO!, It's too damn late to feel guilty now" I yelled at myself.

I Lunged the knife into her chest dragging it slowly down her chest down to her stomach, revealing her insides. "So red!!" I worked for hours cutting her up limb from limb, as I finished I pulled out her heart and put it in a plastic bag. "It's beautiful, I love it, PERFECT!!" I said to myself. I arranged her body parts on the floor spelling out my name walking out leaving her room a bloody mess. "Thank you Lisa" I said as if she could har me, I laughed to myself as i got home and added the heart to my collection.

All the pretty girls open the closet door.