My happily ever after... | Teen Ink

My happily ever after...

By dhayanara BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
dhayanara BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas

My happily ever after...

And just like that, everyone Brooke has ever loved, ashes to ashes and gone in an instant remains no one she knows.

Brooke, a bright young student has begun a new academy for her nefarious ways. Being an academy, many students needed to undergo many tests to be accepted or even welcomed into the building. Upon entering the doors, Brooke couldn't wait to start a new life in her new school. Being extremely antisocial she’d let her feelings eat themselves alive when she felt a need to say anything to anyone. She built up the courage to go into the school open-mindedly and hope for the best, so she can be. 

Her parents tried really hard to keep her locked away due to her cursed abilities. At only five years old, Brooke managed to sacrifice herself and her entire family by taking everyone's soul and putting it in a pendant, leaving them emotionless as well as being ruthless creatures. Having no access to express herself, Brooke is left struggling like a lone wolf in the woods trying not to harm anyone in sight. She was extremely antisocial and quiet most of her childhood years which caused bullying to come her way. Due to the bullying, Brooke would drown in the words they would say to her which led her to believe she was like a chimera for most of her life.

After many years, Brooke was able to enter her teen years with an immense amount of popularity. She created a name for herself by being extremely manipulative, and narcissistic and she soon influenced many people to join her cult-like group. Somehow her self-centered personality gained her many followers and she was able to create an army around the world. The army had taken many lives during their time as Brooke's minions, making her feel extremely powerful. She had fallen in awe with two of her newly found sibling followers named Ryan and Shay. Anytime they would speak to each other Brooke and Ryan would both feel the spark between them. As time went on Brooke fell more in love with Ryan. 

Trying to start a new life, Brooke and Ryan welcomed her two twisted twins into the cruel world she hated. She didn't want to keep them sheltered like she was for most of her life so she built them their own realm. After delivering the kids, none of her family knew, and after losing her connection to them she wanted her mother and father to see their supernatural grandbabies. While with the twins, her parents were always extremely cautious because they feared the thought of their daughter missing two children. 

The more the parents spent time with the kids the more attached they grew. One evening the grandparents took the kids out and somehow lost control of the wheel. The crash led many flames to being ignited and boom everyone in the car… gone. After finding out, Ryan had resentment towards Brooke for allowing the kids to be with her knowing she wasn't viable. Day by day she lost herself for losing all her reasons to live. 

I love reading books.