Desperate and Despairing ( Part 2 of Popular and Alone) | Teen Ink

Desperate and Despairing ( Part 2 of Popular and Alone)

By Queen-of-Sarcasum13 DIAMOND, South Bellmore, New York
Queen-of-Sarcasum13 DIAMOND, South Bellmore, New York

"Dance like no one's watching.Sing like no one's listening.Love like you've never been hurt. Live like its heaven on earth." -Mark Twain

Mrs. Angelina Brander was utterly alone. Her son had died from "modern society" as she called it. Beer, drugs and cigarettes. She was sad. Then angry. She smashed pictures and vases. She had to do something! So she got a job at the school as a teacher. Before she had her son, she had taught math. The highschool took her on and she plotted to avenge her son. First was Cass. Cass was failing math so Mrs. Brander asked her to stay after school and review with her. Boredly the blonde had rolled her eyes and agreed, fingering her chain bracelets and necklaces. After everyone but the janitors where gone, Mrs. Brander turned the topic to her son. Who gave him his first beer? His first heroine needle? Who still got high in the back alley? Sighed and taking a drag, Cass had answered all her questions. Then Mrs. Brander walked to the back cabinet and opened it. She withdrew a huge steak knife. Cass has letting out puffs of smoke unaware of the danger. Mrs. Brander closed the door and tapped Cass on the shoulder. Cass stood and the bloodbath began. Mrs. Brander threw the body into the alley and asked the jnaitor if he'd seen where Cass had ran off to. She went home for a time, then when it was midnight stole out to the alley. Shepulled out some of the bricks and gently place the horribly abused body inside. She jabbed six heroine needles into the girl's heart and stacked empty beer cans on her head and stuffed a pack of cigarettes in her mouth. Then, smiling and humming she fixed it up and went home. She wrote on a pink notepad with white flowers and smileys 13 names.She crossed one out. Then she sipped her tea and turned on the tv. She cradles the large knife close, like a babydoll and said "Your Next Micheal Burntun." and laughed loudly.

part 3 is finally up! Sinning and Smiling

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

yeah, its like edgar allan poe meets modern society. Its pretty awesome! MAkes people more aware

michaeljacksonlover SILVER, St.Louis, Missouri
I love it! I love writing these kinds of books and i think urs acually scared me a little bit..Its great keep writing!