Quick Death | Teen Ink

Quick Death

By zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts

"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

They all died quickly, I couldn’t stand to see them suffer. I’m just not that kind of person. Most didn’t even notice, some just kept dreaming while I took care of them in their sleep, others were unfortunately awake, but were smart enough not to struggle and of course I let them have the reward of a fast, less painful, death.

He says they all died for a reason, some more critical then others. He never would say the reasons though. When I wondered, the only hint from him was; “There is something about each new victim that makes them suitable. You can tell by the urge that you feel to get your hands on them. They have done something that is not acceptable in their past life and deserved to be punished!” That is all he ever said. I know what he means though, I know that urge. Each life I have taken has felt like another pound lifted off my shoulders and the sky seems so much clearer. I know I am doing something good and that each evil villain that finally leaves is making our world a better place. This is my job in life, just like it was his before me, and intend to for-fill my duty until it is complete.

I am a big fan of Mary Higgins Clark and she inspired me to get interested in mysteries. Here is just the intro of the book I am now working on. ANY FEEDBACK IS GREAT! Oh and so it's known when he talks about "him" it's not god it's is a person from the past and the book is not just from creepy points of view like this. This guys views (sorry can't revile the name, ruins the hole book) only show up every 5 chapters or so at the least. Hope you enjoy it :)