No Title: preface - Start Again | Teen Ink

No Title: preface - Start Again

By weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California
weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"People should be able to say how they feel. How they really feel. Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouth."

Wake up. Please wake up. Let me wake up.

I saw it again. It was there in the corner, staring at me like it always did. It stared with the usual eyes. The usual eyes that were protruding and always pulling me closer. It was always ironic. I felt it coming, I expected it, but I still managed to be afraid, to be scared and freaked out. Then it came closer. The night surrounded it as it came up with soft steps.

It grabbed me and I began to tussle. I felt my lungs screaming, my throat trying to get the words out when only my mind could scream, “Let me go!” All I really got out was the gasps for air. It threw me to the wall, holding its face in front of mine. Its eyes were the dark reddish brown it always was, but as always, it was menacing. The small grin on its face sent shivers down my spine and those shivers hurt even more than the cold hands on my shoulders.

It was a dream. However, it went on and on, repeating itself like there was noting else, but that. I saw nothing else. No pause was in between those repeating dreams. But this dream went past those shivers. It didn’t go back to the beginning like it usually does. It ended. It finally ended and I was finally able to open my eyes and not see it standing in the corner.

“She’s awake!” I heard someone call. “She’s finally awake! Finally!!” the voice announced with a teary tone.

Then I saw the person who announced this as I slowly let my eyes open. It was my mom. It was my mother, who I hadn’t seen in, what felt like forever. Her brown eyes and jet-black hair seemed to welcome me. She was the older version of my reflection.

“Mom,” I said in disbelief, “what happened?”

just a preface.... i do have some chapters and yes it's named "no title"

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

This is only a preface. There are a couple more chapters, but still I haven't had the chance to add more yet. (Sorry I'm so late.)

Ahmad-Mobeen GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

Understand life... Don't just STAND UNDER it!

It's really great! =) Fantastic, really! =)

Well, guyz, I'm new here and would really appreciate your support. Please give my story "The Enigmatic Cause" a read and rate it! Please! Sorry if this feels wrong to you. Thanks. =)

sberning said...
sberning, Mauston, Wisconsin

I Plead The 5th.

WOW. u need to add more though. was she in a coma or what???

Ilikepaii said...
Ilikepaii, Sacramento, California

A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
Joyce A. Myers

Wow. Thats all. Wow.