Taken; Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Taken; Chapter 1

By vampiresrock GOLD, Cornish, New Hampshire
vampiresrock GOLD, Cornish, New Hampshire

When life gives you oranges, make grape juice and sit back and let the world wounder how the hell you just did that.

Sandy tried to yell. She really did. But the big man's hand covered her whole mouth. She struggled and tried to get away, but she was too weak.

I followed silently and quickly, trying to keep up. I had to save Sandy, I just had to!

It wasn't easy though. The man was moving fast and I was wearing skinny jeans and high heels.

Sandy and I were at a teen club, just hanging out. Then, on our way home, two men came and jumped us. While I was fighting mine, the other one took Sandy. As soon as I finished knocking out my guy, I followed them.

They were heading towards an old factory. All the windows were either borded up or broken.

Great, I thought. Now if I need to get in I’m screwed. But if I need a weapon, I’m covered.

The large man stopped and looked in my direction. I sank back further into the bushes, the stupid heels cutting my feet. The man took a step closer and I stopped breathing. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, I’m gonna get caught.

He narrowed his eyes and slowly turned back around, unlocking the door. I got up slowly so only Sandy could see me. She caught my eye and I nodded. I was gonna get her out of there. She nodded and I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

Right then, I wished it was me. I was much stronger and more emotionally ready for that. She should be in my position, getting help, not being the one that was done for. The man finished unlocking the door and looked around again, and then he walked in.

I rushed forward, hoping to catch the door before it closed. Just when my hand was almost on the door it closed. Then with a shutter, it locked.

“S*** on iced tea!” I muttered angrily.

I went around the side of the building and climbed up on a crate and into an open window. I heard a crash and I turned around. Another man was behind me, holding a bat.

“Hello, pretty. Remember me?” he said.

He swung the bat down onto my head and my world went black.

To be continued…

this was from, yet again, a dream. i acted it out when i woke up and loved it. now it's a story...just for u guys to read.