Same Twist... | Teen Ink

Same Twist...

September 22, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


My bloody hands swing side to side as I walk down the street. I wipe my mouth and I realize I have blood on my mouth. I sigh and lick my lips and the tangy, irony taste rings in my mouth. As well as her memories. How come with blood, I get memories? I don't want these memories! I shake my head side to side letting my blond hair flod into my eyes. I see a girl walk down the street, her hair a dark brown and deep brown eyes framed with glasses. How fragile she looks, I got a plan. I wipe my mouth getting all the blood off and I take the knife outta my pocket and stab myself. "AH!" I call out in agony though the pain really doesn't phase me, I stumble across the sidewalk and I fall to my knees in the ground clutching my stomach where I wounded myself. I hear small footsteps running towards me, I smile smugly as I feel a small hand on my shoulder. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" The girl asks me. "DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE COPS?" She asks franticly. "No!" I yell than scream in pain. If i get human, I should be an actor. She looks at me confused but i groan in pain again. "My mo m is picking me up soonm and-" She looks at my wound. "WHAT HAPPENED!" She screams noticing now, how severe it is. I pull the knife from m stomach with a scream and i toss it to the ground beside me. "I- it was all black.. I don't remember!" I explain and she gives me a worried look and her mom pulls up. "AERICA!" Her mom screams as she see's us. So aerica's her name... "mom!" She says franticly and lifts me up and we stumble to her car and after she explains everything we get in. "He doesn't want us to call the cops." Aerica whisprs loking at me from the passenger seat. I lay in the backseat gasping in pain. "No!" I yell. Aerica's mom nods, like she understands. "We'll take him to our house and clean him off." She whispers driving. I mentaly high five my own self, success..! If Izobel was here, she would be happy. I think about Izobel, Mary, Lilly, and all my other victims. I groan in pain, but this time, it was real pain. The pain of they're memories.


The author's comments:
It is the sequel to the other one of my stories, but you don't have to read that. It kinda starts here. And it will end when he's done with Aerica. (HInt; his new victom will be a long black haire, green eyed girl named Erin.) ;) Enjoy! :D