I screwed up. | Teen Ink

I screwed up.

By Misstonijean BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan
Misstonijean BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan

Love is friendship on fire.

I was runnning away while the cops were chasing me. It was about an hour later of running. I lost them, as I was panting, out of breath and felt my bones shaking as I collapsed tin the street. Looking up at the midnight sky. Just laying there on an abandoned street. Hoping a car would come run me over. End this life I messed up. As I was laying there, I had a flashback to what had happened earlier that day.
*About 5:00 PM. Hands shaking. I looked up at him as a tear ran down my face as I shot the gun. He fell to his knees. Blood running down. As I took a breath in, I pulled the trigger again. This time he fell to his face. Choking on his own blood. I checked his pulse. Faintly beating. I looked at my hands, still shaking. Covered in blood now. I ran off. Not caring if I left any evidence behind. I was crying so hard I could barely see.*
I came back from the flashback. Back to staring at the midnight sky. I hear police sirens in the background. Growing louder. I got up, the cop cars approached me. Screetching to a stop. The gun is my hand. "Miss, put your weapon down!" At this point i'm crying. I fefused to put the gun down. Instead, I put it to my head. I cocked the gun. I counted to three out loud, "1, 2.."
"Miss! Don't do it! Put the gun down. We can help!" The cop said.
"...3" I said as I shot the gun. I landed on the ground. Vision is getting blurry. The loud noise of the sirens are fading. Then everything went black.

Misstonijean BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan

Love is friendship on fire.

She just killed a random person. she just snapped. been angry for too long and couldnt handle it anymore so she found a random person and killed them.

Skylersmith1997 BRONZE, Gales Ferry, Connecticut
What did she kill the one guy for?