The Suit | Teen Ink

The Suit

February 10, 2015
By Emo_Boy SILVER, Arlington, Texas
Emo_Boy SILVER, Arlington, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
God gives the toughest lives to his strongest angels.


Not too long ago, an ordinary man, named mike, is looking for a job. He looks through a newspaper article when he sees an easy job as a security guard at a restaurant. The restaurant hasbeen accused for the disappearing of four kids that were there during a party, but no evidence was found against the restaurant and remained open. He takes the job working as full time security at this innocent restaurant, but you can’t always judge a book by its cover.
After he closes for the night, he does his routine through the kitchen, game room, main hall, and then into the back storage. The costume mascots of the restaurant are just sitting at the corner of the room, just staring into the darkness with hollowed out eyes. The emotionless faces staring, watching, thinking. Mike finishes his first night and opens the doors. The employees get in the suits and get ready for the birthday parties of the day. After a long day, the parties finally stop and closing time comes. He goes through the restaurant and then checks out the security cameras to make sure everything was good during the day. Then he notices that one of the cameras goes out in the storage room. He checks it out and everything seems alright but the suits seem to be in a different position from when they were left earlier. One of the suits is staring at the camera and the other 3 are just in pose where it seemed like they were thinking. The next day, one of the employees is sick so they couldn’t go to work, leaving them only with 3 suits for the birthdays. Later, mike checks the recording if the day, but notices something strange in the main hall camera. There is something peeking its head out of the storage room, which looks like one of the suits but the guy reported sick and didn’t work. Later he notices that during the lunch breaks of the employees’. The suits weren’t at the storage room, but on the stage of the main room. Everyone thought it was a practical joke put by the manager or one of the workers there. Then, a large bang sounds through the halls. Mike immediately goes to check it out, with his gun in hand. The storage room is open and the suits are gone, looking around he finds the 4 suits seemingly standing on their legs in the main hall, almost life like. He tries to touch one but then, he is pushed by one of the suits. He shoots it directly where the persons head would be inside the suit, but the suit just looked back at him with a small white glow from its hollow eye sockets. The other three make a circle around, they start murmuring “Why couldn’t you save us when we were missing. Why can’t you help us, HELP US!!” and then a demonic voice appeared behind them. Another suit comes out of the shadows saying “YOU CAN’T”. The other four suits turn around in shock and try to attack the indifferent suit. But right when they charged to the suit, the withered, torn up suit just touches the other four on their four head and they immediately fall down on the floor like dolls. Then it looks at the security guard straight in the eye with a hellish, red glow in its empty eye socket. Then, with no hesitation, the suit proceeds towards the guard and starts to choke and rip apart the guard with all its abilities.
Morning comes and the manager had to come to open the restaurant, since Mike never opened them like he was supposed to. They walk in to try and see where Mike is, but what they found was the complete opposite of what they expected. The unimaginable scene that was before them made everyone scream in shock and horror. The torn apart, bloody, messy corps was laying on the stage, completely mutilated, with the words written in blood right beside him saying IT’S ME. The four suits torn apart and scattered all over the main room, with blood coming out of them. Everyone just couldn’t handle the grotesque image and tried to go outside but the doors were closed and everyone started to panic. Then, the same suit appears behind them with bloody hands, standing on its legs, staring at them. “IT’S YOUR TURN” says the suit and then a hellish scream goes through the whole town. No one ever knowing what happened, just wondering.