The Hunted Hotel | Teen Ink

The Hunted Hotel

By dragonkid2001 BRONZE, Iuka, Mississippi
dragonkid2001 BRONZE, Iuka, Mississippi

One day two friends,(Sarah and Maya) decided to go to a mansion that was now a hotel. It was a nine hour drive just to get there. When they did, the owner happily greeted them,with a warm hello. He showed them there room that the two girls were staying in. The room had two medium beds, a wooden dresser, and a very nice bathroom. The two girls walk down the stairs and was greeted by the owner again. He smiled warmly and showed them around and told them the history of the mansion .

“So that one room is hunted?” Sarah asked the owner.

He nods,”but theres no need to be afraid my dear child, no will be harmed unless they enter that room and stay in there, but i’m sure no one will want that room.” he said giving the two friends a warm smile.

“Do you know how the spirit died ?” Maya asked as she wrote down everything.

He chuckles softly and sits down on the couch ,” well I was told that the spirit was killed in that exact room,but I thought differently .” he said and Maya still taking done notes.

After a few hours of him telling the story and Maya writing it down, it was time for dinner.An hour later,when dinner was over, the front door had opened and a women walked inside looking around. The owner greets her and shows her to her room but she didn't like it.

“Im sorry miss, but no one is allowed to stay nor go into that room at all.” he said.

“And why is that?” she said getting mad.

Maya walks in and tries to talk to the lady and tell her why no one was allowed to enter the room. The lady laughs and still doesn't listen. The owner sighs and say,”The young lady and I are trying to warn you, but if you wish then you shall.” he said.

Later that night as everyone was getting ready to sleep, the two friends told the owner good night and tried to say goodnight to the lady but got a door slammed in there face. The two friends went to sleep hoping nothing bad would happen to the lady and would be safe. A few hours later it was around midnight, the spirit was mad that the lady didn't listen to the old man and killed the lady, making her super great pain. In the morning the police and the ambulance where in the hotel. The two girls woke up and the police asked Maya some questions and she answered everyone of them and telling them that the lady wouldn't listen to the owner and that he had warned her about that room and had said no to her. The rest of the day the police stayed and keep looking for more clues and keep asking questions to the two best friends and the owner. 

They didn't close down the hotel nor arrested the owner, they letted him keep the place and block that room. Maya got her wish to be a reporter and Sarah wanted to stay at the mansion and help around. They all had a wonderful life until the next time.

THE END