Light Waves Dark Notations | Teen Ink

Light Waves Dark Notations

By Emerald01 ELITE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Emerald01 ELITE, Charlotte, North Carolina

"We are always feeling every emotion, but only a few are screaming."

I have always felt out of place or insecure willing to work or win die or survive. As I march. I hear the commander speaking and his thumping feet. How did I even get in to this mess in the first place? Well let me tell you this what went down that day will never see the light. You have to understand this. I have these metal sticks of lightning in my soul when one gets really hot they burn in to a nice popping bowl of nothing I gave someone a key this day. October 25, 2064. 

I was on my mountain ridged motor electrons as I lift my toes up and fly right to school. I made the mistake of falling everywhere I went. The stairs are so crooked and angled. It has always been this way for me I was born with the adventures of this new world something clicks on me though. I feel like I should have been born in 2015. Everyone here is so developed and logical I wonder what 2015 would be like. I have all these plans and ideas for the future, but I am not excited for the future. I mean think about it we all have the robotic gismos no one even talks to each other we are all so lazy

We feel we see  we touch and we watch grow as human beings thank you and that is my debate about how the world changed from the past today I am Carol Weirdgrace thanks for listening.

I could feel the sharks circling as I left the auditorium after debate. There are 50 kids in our debate class so I guess thats why we use the auditorium. I feel I should be appreciated more for my excellence but no. i don not have a lot of friends actually well, thats not exactly true to the fact that I do not really have any. I go to GreenGrove high school and I am in 9th grade. you would think by March they would have accepted me. They don't though, you see it’s not that I am a total geek that I don't have any friends, although maybe I should stop being such a know it all. I struggle with AppleCrane disease. You are probably wondering what this is aren't you? Well it is this strict habit of parallel love which means seeing light under a door and so when this happens I start running as fast as I can this can not be controlled My dad literally has to get his car and follow me then jump out as close as he can get and grab me. Whenever I see this light it happens over and over. The problem with this is that it can be very dangerous. I almost ran in front of a car once. kids have been known to trick me if they do not like me and shine morse code through windows and doors or even as simple in shining a flashlight. Which is why when I was about 11 my parents told me to keep alert and safe I would have to appear blind. They got these black lenz glasses specially sent from South Africa and a cane for me. It has been tough also does not help me out with the social issue.  We are not really sure how this happened to me. I was not born this way they say it was a curse born from the apple. I have always been such a little know it all and when I was 6 heard it from a plan and thats where the curse began. Her name was Taylor Levine Anne she was a little robot girl who thought she was better then everyone. May 6th Kindergarten she was just sitting there talking exclusively about how her father had gotten this disease she said if you stared in to it’s seeds and blinked then grasped your eye lid and took your tongue out it would happen. I did not believe in that at all it sounded so made up and besides that why in the world would her dad even do that? It could not be true I thought and thats when I decided to test it. I cut through the apple on a cold November night and looked straight in to the seeds and followed what Ms. Taylor Anner had said. I saw the seeds as they flowed up to me and that was when I fell to my knees, screaming internally. That is the truth that is what really happened. My parents did not really believe me. They thought I was hallucinating. They never took it seriously until that night. I did not know what was happening it was the 4th of July we were up at the Kloudsney Fair Richmond, Virginia. I saw the fire work and just could not keep my head straight I could not stop running. My parents were so piped about the cool lights surrounding, it took them a moment to realize I was no longer right beside them.
I just kept running. I ran into dogs, kids, old ladies on walkers….
My head was spinning out of control. I then heard my dad behind removing up to me. I could hear the weight of his feet.