Redrum | Teen Ink

Redrum

By Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio
Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
"Everything happens for a reason."
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
Doug Firebaugh

There was an utter of recoil as he watched her die in agony. He could not believe what he just saw. He kept his hand over his mouth the entire time while trying to swallow the bitter saliva that halted deep within his parched throat. As time passed he saw the two silhouettes  standing over the woman's body. He could still feel the trembling as he saw the oozing(ooze) of the bloods continuous flow. As many times as he tried he just could not grasp  why anyone could do such a disgraceful and inhumane act. Since there was a bush near the crime he decided he'll hide in that until he felt safe enough to come out. He then began to hear very soft and delicate mutters from one of the oppressors. The most he could make out was that he was just going to leave her there and hope someone will find her by time they fled the country. As the two walked away from this woman they became more and more visible to the young boy hiding withing the bush. He suddenly realized it was the men he just met the other day when his father introduced the new owners of the house to him. As he coped with the situation he waited about thirty minutes until he got out and dialed his father. He quickly hung up not knowing if he was possibly in on it and then dialed 9-1-1 then fled as well.

This was one of the stories I had to write in my English class.

musiclover33 SILVER, Winnemucca, Nevada

"I'd rather have you in my dreams than wake up without you" ~WTK

I enjoyed this a lot. Good job @Breanna_Valentine