The unburied emotions | Teen Ink

The unburied emotions

Emotions,we all have emotions, but most of the people are not considered the exposing of their emotions as a good thing. Sometimes, when we try to hide or don't let ours emotions to burst out can cause some mental distractions. We all need that someone who we can express it. Otherwise, It will be difficult. This mostly affect teens or children. I think teen has some intimate friends whom they can share all those things going inside their mind and to share their emotions. But, the case of children are different. Children are not supposed to express their anger to parents as It is considered as a big mistake or disobeying things that a child can eves do. So, where can a child express their emotions. What are they supposing to do. Not only parents, but a child is not supposed to be anger to any elders. The question is only the adults supposed to express feeling?. The main thing that everyone should realize are children are human too. They also have emotions. Their emotions burst out of parents at least. Adults should understand the thoughts and emotions inside their minds, too. Adulthood doesn't mean they are perfect and didn't mean only adults can express their emotions. On the other hand, it doesn't mean childhood means all stupidity and the one Who always have to adjust with their mood swings and emotions. Be a receiver of emotions and be someone's painkiller and let yours emotions boast out. Emotions are supposed to be exposed and expressed. The respect shouldn't be measured by how much they adjust with their emotions.

By,

AROHA