Fashion | Teen Ink

Fashion

What is fashion? Fashion is a form of self-expression and independence at a specific period and put and in a particular setting, of clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, cosmetics, hairstyle, and body posture. Fashion contributes to a person's confidence and self assurance on a daily basis. It's a way for people to express themselves and their identity and the way that they feel about themselves.

Fashion plays a major part in our society and influences the social perspectives of society. It can be a way for us individuals to display our identities. It shows the emotions and mood of a person. It shows who they are and why they chose to wear a certain type of clothing. Fashion shapes identity in a multitude of different ways; from the colors we pick, to the stores we frequent, who we are is ingrained in our style. Anything we wear, from hair dye to tattoos, is a part of our style. Our individual personalities influence whether we want to dye our hair or get a new piercing.

Fashion is expressed everywhere around the world in many different ways. It doesn’t just change over time, it changes based on geography. Nowadays, the worldwide fashion design industry interfaces us to individuals and places around the world. The world of fashion design has become extremely global. What we wear is impacted by people living all over the world. The clothing that we purchase and likely to put us to places on a worldwide scale. It reflects on social changes and people get different ideas of style from people around the world because every country has a different fashion style.  

Italy boasts some of the top names in couture fashion, including Guccio Gucci, Gianni Versace, Valentino Garavani, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani.The Fashion United Record of Most Recognized Design Brands assembles the biggest mold brands within the world by brand value.Paris, the capital of France, is additionally regarded as the worldwide capital of design. Usually the city where haute couture came to the fore. Since at that point, it has surprised numerous fashionistas over the world with the rise of one of a kind design plans and patterns.

Fashion gets to be inseparably involved in developments and reproductions of character: how we speak to the inconsistencies and ourselves in our regular lives. Through appearance, fashion and  people report who they are and who they trust to become. 

Fashion is a very important part of my life because its something that I see myself doing in the future.I feel like everybody expresses fashion in their own  unique ways which is what makes up themselves as a person and their personality. 

Its about fashion and how it impacts society.