Life can suck | Teen Ink

Life can suck

By zoeyy SILVER, Indianola, Iowa
zoeyy SILVER, Indianola, Iowa

free at last free at last thank God almighty free at last

Is there not a day when you think what dose my life mean? I ask my self this question all the time. At times i dont even see the point in living anymore.I grow up in a small family... my mom,dad,brother and i. it was very hard to wake up in the morrnig every day and have to worry about how i would get food for my older brother and i. there where days that i whised i could end my life just so my family would have more money and less bills. i had to put up with the "cool" kids giveing me a hard time cuz i did not have the cleanest clothes or the nicest hair, but to day i relize that for some people it's life. i did not ask to be brought in to this world so why sould i try to remove myself from it? i live in a foster family now. i have a better life now and i try to be the better person and stand up for thouse people that have to put up with the same thing i did. life is good so dont ever end it just because of other people. they my not go as far in life as you because they dont understand how hard some of us have to work to just be average in this world.

I hate how some of the kids are treated just because they dont have the best things. I was treated like i was a pice of dirt under a old betten up rug when i was younger and still kindof am today and i get sick of hearing how some outsiders or out croud dont belong so i typed this.

zoeyy SILVER said...
zoeyy SILVER, Indianola, Iowa

this is me. live with it.