Outside of the box. | Teen Ink

Outside of the box.

By LiveScreamPhotography SILVER, Balch Springs, Texas
LiveScreamPhotography SILVER, Balch Springs, Texas

"A good snapshot stops a moment; a memory, from running away."

Why is it that every stinking photograph looks the same? Every article of clothing could be... related? And why is every story now a Twilight knock-off, or some romance that has a "secret twist" that no one can guess (yeah right...)?
I want to hear about bloody murders, physcopath's falling in love with eachother and then going on a killing spree - that's my type of romance novel.

And every peice of clothing, can I see one t-shirt that doesn't have some ridciouls saying on it? I don't want to know which team you're on, and I'm reading your shirt because it's there to read. And why in the world are the seventies, eighties, and nineties coming back to bite everyone in the butt? Those fashions weren't good once, why are they good now?!

There's nothing that original about anything anymore. The most liked photography pictures have been the same for how many years?
How long can you really like or continue to look at sunsets against a naked auttum tree? Or waves rippling on the ocean shore - even portraits? I admire the photographers that go out of the box. The ones that have different veiws of the ocean waves, or sunsets, or portraits.
But hey, if those types of pictures are your niche and you can make a living off of those pictures,
all kudos to you.

I just want to meet someone, anyone, who agrees with me. There's gotta be one, right? Someone who wants to think outside the box, who doesn't agree with a yes or no answer. There's something in between... there just has to be.