We could run away | Teen Ink

We could run away

March 28, 2010
By Howler GOLD, Cerritos, California
Howler GOLD, Cerritos, California
17 articles 5 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is not abut the number of breaths you take but about the moments that take your breath away"


Artist are probably some of the craziest people you’ll ever meet! Your mind is on so many levels and your never balanced or calm and if you are you really express yourself through your work. Like me, I love drawing and painting and when I start I could never stop! I lose myself and I think about the craziest things like running away and exploring the town and living on the edge like some of the craziest artist! It makes me feel free! When I’m having a bad day, it’s nothing like paint and paper that will take your mind off of some of these so called ‘issues’ I could never picture myself without hands or without the desire to do what I love to do best!
I wonder how life would be like without style or shape, it’s like humans without clothes and ever since eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which exposed her and now we can not live without them! Maybe the naked cowboy in New York could do it, but I doubt that the rest of society would follow up. Sometimes I have the most outrageous dreams and every time I tell people, they think I’m on drugs but I’m too smart for that. I dream of colors and pigs flying and it may sound insane but I love it! I could not live without it, one day I want to explore the cities of Europe and sit down some where in France with an easel and draw everything I see.
Art alone sounds beautiful, the name makes you want to be involved, kind of funny how I used to hate art and now I can’t live without it. My style is art, the way I write is in a very artistic way and everyone who can not stand art is doing it right now! I love so much of how art has changed my life in so many ways and put my mind on a whole ‘nother level to the point that it makes me want to live like an artist and ran away with the colors of the wind like Pocohontas did and be what everyone is at times.. wreck-less.