basic beliefs | Teen Ink

basic beliefs

By once_a_redhead SILVER, Lady Lake, Florida
once_a_redhead SILVER, Lady Lake, Florida

"love is somethin' we all feel even if we don't know that we do!!"

what are beliefs?
there are many types.
christianity. God's followers
buddhism. believe in buddha
catholics. Believe in "jesus' but worship mary
athiests. in love w/ themselves
jews. Gods chosen people dont believe in the messiah
these are the most well known.
people persucute them all.
but the most hated is christianity.
why? i must ask.
because, they know we are believers in the "way the thruth and the life"
but we go on believing,
undaunted, hated.
yet we still love and reach out to the ones who hate us.
the christian faith is the strogest.
again i must ask, why?

if you have any sugestions on why please let me know!!! I know but i want to see ya'lls opions!!
thanks!!

ElijahN PLATINUM, Livonia, Michigan

"only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."-Tyler Durdan -Fight Club-

okay. I will.

thank you i like all your work!! would you read my other peice? "the broken part o fme" its in poetry

ElijahN PLATINUM, Livonia, Michigan

Very nice, Katie. This is awesome. 5/5. Also I felt very honored when I saw my Alone with Dear Ol' Sister in your favorite works. You're a great person.

thanks sorry bout that i did it in the mornin so i wsnt thinkin to clearly

kimpossiblebyday GOLD, South San Francisco, California

"I began to view the world at large through borrowed eyes more like those I wanted to own: hopeful." -Ellen Hopkins

I thought this was really good and opened up the mind to new ideas. Just keep your eye open for capitalization and you will go far!

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

“I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it’ll make sense.”

I like it a lot, it is really good. I do think that the topic is a tiny bit controversial because some would say that Jews are more persectued, or catholics, or aethiests because each of us have our own experience. So, if people start to comment, don't argue in a way that is offensive to some. This is just a heads up because I have been in a few debates, and i have had someone insult my opinion and my friends. (this was a review of Twilight, I really very much dislike Twilight... but that is not important right now.)

come on people!!!

im a new writer, well have been writing for awhile but not showing it! i really want to know wat people think. it says 35 people viewed so start commenting if its good or bad i dont care!!! thanks agian

i would appericate any feedback on this thanks!!1

ColleenWALKER SILVER, Ironton, Ohio
I understand why this upsets you. I mean, why do we belive differently if we are all people, and what makes us see the world from a different perspective? but before you write such a bold piece of writiing, please get your facts straight. i am catholic myself and i do not worship mary. i do believe in jesus, no quotations necessary. i am christian. and belive it or not, catholisim is very very similar to the baptist, protestant, etc beliefs. and next time you post please be opened minded! saying your beliefs are the strongest is very vain and can be untrue to many believers of various religions! and i'm pretty sure people are the ones who reach out to ones who are persecuted, not entire religions. maybe i'm wrong, but you seem to persecute these religons yourself without even getting to know them! great idea, but please, don't see things so black and white! we are all people, so don't label us because of our beliefs! awesome questions though, keep writing