The World as of 2011 | Teen Ink

The World as of 2011

Sitting here thinking about what to write about has become exhausting. I wanted to write about a pressing matter but the list of those are way too long. Some may say that sitting here complaining will not solve the issues at hand, but why not? Complaining leads to action because that is how word gets out, so I encourage everyone to complain and act. Terrorism, pollution, overpopulation, lack of education in developing countries, depletion of natural resources, smoking and Lung Cancer, discrimination, endangerment and extinction of species,are just some that come off the top of my head but I am more than positive that there are many more pressing issues. I was planning to continue with my work on writing about the environment, but there are so many more issues to give insight on and so many ideas that need to be addressed. This is a cry to my audience, and anyone who cares to build upon and act against the problems threatening our world.

Terrorism, pollution, overpopulation, lack of education in developing countries, depletion of natural resources, smoking and Lung Cancer, discrimination, endangerment and extinction of species