Your Way With Words Is Threw Silence. | Teen Ink

Your Way With Words Is Threw Silence.

July 9, 2011
By forgotten94 GOLD, Henderson, Nevada
forgotten94 GOLD, Henderson, Nevada
11 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you ALIVE.”


You were the first but not the last,I hoped our relationship would be better then it was,your words like knifes,I never new you would abuse me...I should of listened to them,your brother,you,but I thought it would be ok,it wasn't then I dated you,every thing was fine for 3 months then you held knives up to my throat,threatening me,but I still stayed because I loved you.Remember the night you stoped talking to me,it wasn't the first time and it wasn't the last time ether,many nights I cried because of you,then one day I relised that your way with words was threw silence,you shut me out,blocked me from your life,the abuse continued but I didn't walk away,I was stupid,I was dumb but I stayed for a year,carving a hole in my heart,if I could tell you one thing I would tell you this "you took everything from,my feelings,my love,my hope,now all I have left is my hope hanging on by a thread.I loved you,but not anymore."I hope you are happy because the day I walked away was the day I changed forever.Iv moved on and now iv got a new boy,he treats me better than you ever did,I hope no one ever has to go threw this type of abuse mental or physical,he was the worst,please dont do what I did and stay it will only make things worse..walk away while you can..