Clueless | Teen Ink

Clueless

December 3, 2012
By AmazinA BRONZE, King George, Virginia
AmazinA BRONZE, King George, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The director of “Clueless” Amy Heckerling did a magnificent job with her drama/ chick flick movie. She also had a wonderful cast with a plentiful number of great actors, one of which is Alicia Silverstone. A few other characters included is Stacy Dash, Brittany Murphy, and Paul Rudd. Clueless is a 1995 American comedy film loosely based on Jane Austen's 1815 novel Emma. It is set in the town of Beverly

Hills. This film is a sensation and should be watched by everyone. The main character Cher Herowit played by Alicia Silverstone has, her fun and dramatic up’s and downs. She really needs to realize who she is and loves before teaching someone else who they should be and who they need to love. The ending is very adorable, cute, heartfelt, and warming that I am positive that everyone who watches this film will enjoy it.

Cher needs to realize who she is and loves before teaching someone else who they should be and who they need to love. The ending is very adorable, cute, heartfelt, and warming that I am positive that everyone who watches this film will enjoy it. You will never guess who she turns out to love and how dramatic the change in her character is from the beginning to the end. I can’t say anymore because I would spoil the ending so maybe you should try to watch the movie yourself.

The general perception of the audience in my opinion was overall well done. Could be better, but was good enough to pass. My recommendation is dry to make the main character when she is at her lowest point more sad and disappointed. I thought she would be a little more teary, after all she did fail her drivers test. This film is a very good story. It was fun and funny, but a little over dramatic. Also the movie has a few years on it making it old and a reason for why someone would lose interest.

MAJOR ACTORS
Alicia Silverstone
1
Stacy Dash
2
Brittany Murphy
3
Paul Rudd
4
Amy Heckerlin
D
Amy Heckerling
SP
By: Alexis Sheehan
clueless
1995 CLULESS
DIRECTED BY AMY…
HECKERLING.