The Rumor | Teen Ink

The Rumor

January 10, 2013
By Anonymous

Rumor has it I went upstairs. Rumor has it I didn't say "no". Rumor has it I was the one who asked to go somewhere a little more quiet. The rumors weren't true. Attending that party was a no- brain-er in the beginning, but in the end I felt used and taken advantaged of. The beginning of this story is simple and pretty cliche. It all started at a game I went to with a few of my friends. At the end of the game some guys from the other team invited us to a party they were having, I immediately said yes. Knowing that he's was 17 and I 14, one of my friends didn't like the sound of us going to an upper-class party with strangers. I disagreed and begged her to go with me, of course I didn't want to be alone. There was this particular guy that I could tell had his eye on me as I on him.

Came the party and I excited for I thought I might get my first kiss that night! What I didn't know was this guy had the night all planned out.. "Wanna go some place a little quieter so we could talk?" I nodded blushing, "He really wants to talk to me? A freshman?" I felt amazing, I don't know if it was the guy or the punch, but either way I didn't mind. I sat my drink down and upstairs he led me.

When we reached the room the opened the door, "Ladies first," he smiled. I giggled and walked in, after that everything when black...


The author's comments:
I write this piece to tell other girls that not everyone makes the right decisions so nobody should judge.. These kind of things happen everyday.