Christianity | Teen Ink

Christianity

By MariahPotter PLATINUM, Lansing, Michigan
MariahPotter PLATINUM, Lansing, Michigan

“We dream in our waking moments, and walk in our sleep.” -scarlett letter

Do you believe in God? Do you think there's some guy up there looking down at you sending miracles and hardship your way? Do you think there's nothing there? Do you think there's something else?

I know the answers.

Who can dare say that humans have no purpose? No reason in our existence? Because we have a reason. You, who don't believe, have you ever felt unneeded? Like your just HERE? Because you are. We all reach a potential that goes past "being president" or being a king or having a great job and big house. No, that's not why I'm here. That's not why your here...

Your here, to spread the Good News.

How many of you ever think about when you die? Do you consider where your going to go? For you believers in Christ, do you think your going to Heaven?

Salvation is a narrow path, and its so hard to never stray this path. The Lord says in Matthew 19:24, "For I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom Of Heaven." Rich men tend to be greedy, for we are here to GIVE. The Lord has us here to be GIVERS. Selfless. Humble. Surrendered to the Lord. Because WE ARE NOT OUR OWN. How many "Christians" can say they are COMPLETELY surrendered? Who would give away ALL their money to the needy? Who would COMPLETELY surrender? And like Abraham's story, would you accept to give your OWN SON to the Lord? Most of you wouldn't. And right now your probably thinking "So what? I just give everything away and have nothing?" The answer is YES. Because as the Lord says in Matthew 6:25, "Therefore I tell you, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE, what you eat or drink, your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food and the body and clothes? Look at the birds of the air, they do not save food and clothes or carry bags, because the Lord cares for them. Who of you who worry can add a single hour to your life?"

Now non-believers, you probably don't like the thought of "being surrendered" or being a servant to someone. But I tell you this, to be a slave to the Lord, or a servant rather, grants you Heaven. If you listen to His Word, if you follow His teachings, if you enter Heavens gates free of sin, you will enter. If I were you, I'd rather live life like there IS a God, then find out when I die that there's not.

Non-Believers are ones filled with evil spirit. Satan grips you nonbelievers which is why I decided to write today, because like My Father in Heaven, I love you.

Yes, God loves you. Do you wonder why your so against believing? It's because your eyes are glued shut from the Truth and only you, and God, can open them. Today I ask you one thing...

Try.

Try it, before you buy it. Because atheism is a religion among itself. It's a religion against God, in fact, that HATES Jesus. They pretend to say "I just don't think there is a God", when really, they're simply AGAINST him! How can you think somethings not there, when you are against it? Thats like me wanting to wipe out the unicorn species that doesn't exsist! Thats kind of like Satanism actually. That's right, atheists, in a way, are Satanists.

Satanists don't go to Heaven.

Followers do. Believers Do. The Guilt free do.

I ask you, try it. It can save your life. Just open your heart, quit being so worldly, just like everyone else. But be warned, the life of a Christian is difficult, because Christians are condemned and hated, just like I'm sure I am right now by some of you. This life is of great purpose, sometimes confusion, but a whole lot of meaning and love. It's worth your life, trust me.

Read the Bible. And email me if you have any questions

HopethroughFaithInGod BRONZE, Perry, Michigan

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" - Issac Newton (i think?)

Romans 8: For his spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are Gods chidlren. And since we are his chidlren, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God's glory. *But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.**Yet what we suffer now is NOTHING compared to the glory he will reveal to us later** There is something great after all this pain and hardship in this awful dark world... just like she said... try it. God looks out for his people, although things may not always go our way God knows whats best and has it all planned out for the good of those who follow him Romans 8:28
And we all know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. We are not our own people those who follow God... we were bought by god with the price of forgiveness. i pray that you all will see that.