Peace | Teen Ink

Peace

By CK1997 SILVER, Christiansburg, Virginia
CK1997 SILVER, Christiansburg, Virginia

We can't choose where we come from but can choose where to go from there

It's horrible to see this world in pain. A man can't marry his love because they are a same sex couple. A woman wants to be a man without being looked at as a freak of nature. A mother with four kids begins the talk of the town. A father with tattoos holds his child and people watch to see what he will do next. A teenager who has cuts on their arm gets looks and speeches about life even about h*ll. People judge others by their looks. They don't know their own stories. That man has been with his love for a couple of years and just wants to say I do to his love. That woman believes, God made a mistake for making her a woman not a man. She just wants to be a man and not be judged for it. The mother with four kids lost her husband of six years to a drug overdose. That father had a bad past but he changed when his baby girl was born. The teenager feels alone after she was put into foster care. Her birth family drank allot and would beat her. So that their stories. Then stop the judging and picking on others. There are more stories out there. So stop it and make this place more peaceful and accepting!