No one is perfect! | Teen Ink

No one is perfect!

By thedymphna BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
thedymphna BRONZE, New Delhi, Other

Put good out into the world and good will come back to you

In today's world, we all tend to compare ourselves with people and get heartbroken by the fact that we are not perfect as them,

But let me tell you, one thing people, we only tend to compare ourselves with a person that is better than us...you will say that's not true so, for instance, think that all these years u are alive have u ever compared yourself to a homeless person? let me answer that for you...NEVER right. You have only compared yourself with whom is rich, beautiful, smart, or famous than you right?

But why? the answer is simple JEALOUSY!!

But when u ask this question from your parents that why am I ugly looking than her or him?...they will answer that it's not true why? because they have seen life...they know everything and they have seen being perfect hasn't helped them with anything in the long run.

so, if u think u are not perfect or don't have what u want badly go see a homeless on the street and ask them what do they have and compare yourself u will see u have everything that u need for a beautiful life..believe me, it helps

and you will know very well no one is perfect!

And I will request you all to go and hear a song named "WHO SAYS" by Selena Gomez 

Believe me, even Selena Gomez has experienced it through all the struggles of her life

So, in the end, I will say just believe and love yourself nothing like perfectness will help u in the long run

JUST BE POSITIVE AND HAPPY WHATEVER YOU DO!!

NO ONE IS PERFECT JUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT YOU!

Bumble_Bee PLATINUM, New Athens, Illinois

"You will be found" -Dear Evan Hansen

You're absolutely right!!

cmoede4 said...
cmoede4, Bowler, Wisconsin
good jod so happy you write this