If only | Teen Ink

If only

By nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey
nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey

Everything you do in life is insignificant, but its important you do it anyway ~Ghandi

If only you could see how much you changed me. I no longer think I am beautiful. I am not smart. My life is worthless. If only you could you could see how much you changed me.
If only if you could see how much it hurt me. Name calling and teasing. Tripping and hitting. Laughing and gawking. If only you could see how much it hurt me.
If only you much you changed me. I am beautiful no matter what you say. I am smarter than you will ever know. My life means so much to me. If only you could see how much you changed me.

I was bullied.

SunnyDreams BRONZE, Niger Falls, Other

Can you feel what I have seen, when no one else has lived through what I have?-HalveOfLife

5 starts in favorite i think i could also relate to this poem.. too

Ginga-Ninga GOLD, N/A, Minnesota

Never Question Yourself. If someone tells you to change, stay exactly who you are. No one should ever try to change you.

so was i....

Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

ik how u feel but ull get through it, its just life throwing somthing at u to make u stronger bro trust me ull be better from it, i learned that from being bullied. it builds charcter. good u write off of experance usuaully thats a little deeper. so overall good job :D

CookieMonster24 PLATINUM, Delhi, Other
I think I can relate to this poem. I love it!