I Am A Bully | Teen Ink

I Am A Bully

November 17, 2013
By book.junkie GOLD, Kingston, Other
book.junkie GOLD, Kingston, Other
18 articles 1 photo 48 comments

"I am a Bully,A simple statement which has a horrid truth."

I inflict emotional, physical and verbal harm upon others. Sometimes I know them, sometimes I don't. Often times I like it...seeing them crumble, watching them cry. Sometimes I don't like it; sometimes I wish they would know how hard I try to make them my friend, and to show them love. Sometimes I wish they would know that I don't want to be a monster who inflicts harm upon someone else.

I am a Bully, I was once a sweet kid; but now...now I am this person who unleashes anger at random passers-by. Is there a way to stop? I don't know... Would I stop I don't know I was taught that the only way to be heard was through inflicting harm. Besides I have already lost my innocence

I remember being a victim of persons like these. I was at school; they called me names at first, then they got brave and kicks and punches were what I received whenever I was in the halls. I remember walking out of an exam room and being tripped by the satans; thought I saw a teacher walked by and asked her if she saw what they've done to me...she replied, "Saw what?" and walked off with a smile. I remember how hard it was to go to sleep because the nightmares of them kept me awake. I remember how the tears burnt my cheeks and how I was afraid to go to school the next day...

I remember my first helpless victim, Myself, I looked into the mirror one day when I had finally had enough and I saw this weakling staring back at me. Mocking me and taunting me, and the voices began sounding in my head, saying I was never good enough, saying I'd live an abused life; and I screamed and pounded my fists against the glass until it was bloody. Then I felt horrible for my thoughts and went to the bathroom. I was ready to give in and I dunk the pill bottle to my head. I remember seeing the tiles; I woke up in a hospital bed. The voices came back when I went home after the incident; and I wanted to show them I'm no coward! so I went and I slashed my wrists... Once again I remember the tiles; and woke up in the hospital bed.

I am a bully although the only person I physically hurt is myself... I am now convinced I deserve the pain. So I spend majority of my days seeing the tile & bloody limbs while my nights are spent waking up in a hospital bed...


The author's comments:
FICTION!, Please try not to be at all like this person. You are loved there are ways to get help and stuff... You can change, whether you're the bully, the bystander or victim. Change to become the activists THAT STOP BULLYING!