Face Off | Teen Ink

Face Off

By Lysander PLATINUM, Bangalore, Other
Lysander PLATINUM, Bangalore, Other

I slay.

Every classroom has bullies. According to me, bullies themselves don't have much of self respect. They find other kids as objects of spending their frustration upon. Many people say that the best way to avoid a bully is to just look in his/her face and assert ourselves. Bullies always try to put us down in front of our friends.According to me, the best way to fight against a bully is to just ignore his comments and remarks about us. We must try to remain upbeat and be self-confident. If anyone wants any sort of help, there are loads of books and websites that provide us with really good information on how to face a bully. The bully may be a popular person in your class and may have a really cool gang. Due to this, the bully may persuade you to do things for him/her. Do NOT budge to such persuasions as they will put you in trouble. A bully can make insulting people sound like real fun. Bullies usually make fun of your abilities. Its probable that he/she is not good in that field and always tries to put you down for your skills. Whatever happens, we must not give up our interests, just because a dumb bully thinks it is uncool. After all, every one is unique!!

Lysander PLATINUM, Bangalore, Other

I slay.

Thank u so much

Sunshine2420 SILVER, Unknown, Other

A smile hides everything.

Wonderful!

Sail_ BRONZE said...
Sail_ BRONZE, Eugene, Oregon
I really like it. Great job.