His Steel Grip | Teen Ink

His Steel Grip

February 19, 2014
By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
92 articles 0 photos 88 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."


My legs pushed me, but not far enough. His hands destroyed me, but not enough. I want him to touch me. To break me, to abuse me. I want to run away.
His steel grip burned me like white hot metal. His poison seeped into me, slowly killing me. His hands found my throat, suffocating me.
But I couldn't fight against it. I heard his tune and let him in. He was destroying me from the inside. My heart was in between his hands and he ripped it apart. Shreds of muscle and flesh, buckets of blood and tears. I wanted to hate him, he wanted me to fear him.
But I... loved him and wanted him to destroy me.
Wanted him to shatter my being into nothing.
His steel grip held me under the waves of darkness and water filled my lungs.
He's burning me, he's drowning me. I feel the black liquid melting my lungs and my body drifts down into the deep.
I can't help but hate it, love it, and fear it.
His hands drop me and I'm sinking. He no longer needs me, he sets me free and leaves me.
I am his toy.
I was his everything.
And now I am nothing.