Saving nature | Teen Ink

Saving nature

July 24, 2009
By De&#39Anthony babers BRONZE, Auburndale, Florida
De&#39Anthony babers BRONZE, Auburndale, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Saving the nature is a very important key in life. Well at least as I see It any ways. Most people don’t know how good we have it in America till they experience it. And how beautiful the nature is and it’s surroundings. But they just take advantage of it and destroy it. Know as deforestation. One area of the ecosystem that is of worldwide concern today is that caused by deforestation due to the sudden and increasing population growth. The destruction of forests to Make land for housing could be stopped if every country formulated forest friendly rules. I this were to take place we would have more room for our wilderness. Which would decrease wildlife accidents, Wildlife destroying personal property, And so much more if you look at it this way. Instead of all of this real estate We should preserve this land for animals who have lost their home due to deforestation. I volunteer at the circle b bar reserve in winter haven Florida located on lake Hancock.. I see so many amazing things. Like sand hill cranes walking with their baby’s, Snake, alligators Bald eagles but only in fall, Wild turkeys, hog tracks raccoons, and so much more and maybe if people just took 15 minutes of there time and go some where and explore the nature they would see how important it is and try to make a difference.. So in this whole thing what I am trying to say is that If you just take the time and go out and explore and respect the nature then the nature will respect you..

The author's comments:
What inspired me to write tise article is for people to be in lightend about ou nature.