Ambassador to Mount Carmel | Teen Ink

Ambassador to Mount Carmel

May 5, 2008
By Anonymous

Over the past few months, I have done many things to help my school. I have participated in events such as Open House, Application Day, and Prospective Student Interviews. I feel that in these situations I am helping my school, but I am also assisting the younger children in our society. When I meet with these young girls, I try to make them feel as comfortable as possible. I think this is why God chose me to be an ambassador. God wants me to help lead those behind me and continue the excellent tradition of Mount Carmel Academy. I feel it has been a part of my calling in life to serve Mount Carmel Academy. I also believe that in serving Mount Carmel Academy, I am also serving myself.

Through serving myself and Mount Carmel Academy, I am serving you too, Jesus. I have learned through these experiences to be outgoing, helpful, comforting, and enthusiastic. I feel that these qualities will be important for me to utilize throughout the remainder of my life. My faith has been instilled even deeper within me by my helping these young ladies. I have been taught to rely on what I have been taught through the church and school and to use these lessons to better our society. Thank you for helping me through my five years of service learning.