Environmental Solutions | Teen Ink

Environmental Solutions

I would invest heavily in renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, and hydropower. I would provide incentives for businesses to switch to renewable energy sources and impose penalties on companies that continue to rely on fossil fuels. I would also fund research into new clean energy technologies that can reduce our reliance on fossil fuels even further.

Another critical aspect of reducing carbon emissions is to increase the adoption of electric vehicles. To do this, I would provide subsidies for the purchase of EVs and invest in the development of charging infrastructure. I would also encourage the use of public transportation and the adoption of cycling and walking as alternative modes of transportation.

To further reduce carbon emissions, I would also promote sustainable agriculture practices, such as organic farming and regenerative agriculture. I would provide funding for research into more sustainable farming practices and incentivize farmers to adopt these practices.

Finally, I would launch a global education campaign to raise awareness of the importance of reducing carbon emissions and the devastating effects of climate change. This campaign would target both the general public and policymakers to ensure that everyone understands the urgency of the situation and takes action to address it.

In conclusion, with all the power, money, and resources in the world, my first priority would be to reduce carbon emissions and slow down global warming. By investing in renewable energy, promoting sustainable agriculture practices, and launching a global education campaign, we can make a significant impact in preserving our planet for future generations.

My name is Angel Arroyo, and I'm a 17-year-old teenager living in Carson, California. I was born in 2005 and have lived in this community for as long as I can remember. One thing that really matters to me is helping the environment, which is why I enjoy recycling for the community whenever I get the chance.

When I'm not busy with schoolwork or community service, you can usually find me playing soccer with my friends. I've been playing since I was a kid, and it's one of my favorite ways to stay active and have fun.

In terms of work, I currently work as a cashier at a local restaurant. It's not my dream job, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to earn some money and gain valuable work experience. Plus, the people I work with are great, and I enjoy interacting with customers and making sure they have a positive experience at the restaurant.

One of my biggest goals right now is to give the graduation speech for my graduating class. I've always been a confident and outgoing person, and I believe that I have something important to share with my peers. Whether it's encouraging them to pursue their dreams or reminding them of the importance of giving back to the community, I know that I can make a difference with my words.