Clean Sceneries | Teen Ink

Clean Sceneries

April 1, 2024
By LW2006 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
LW2006 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The unforgettable sunsets and sunrises among the ocean coasts. The saturation of the colors of rocks and plants throughout the national parks. The way a rainbow appears when the sunlight perfectly hits a raincloud—the smell of the grass and the spring flowers after a warm rainfall. Hundreds of self-taken pictures of the sky and astounding sceneries sit in my camera roll. I look back at these moments occasionally to boost my mood. I remind myself of all that we have on this planet. 

When on vacation I look forward to the daily sunsets, and the ability to take pictures in the golden light with my loved ones. I don’t want to live in a place without such beauty to look forward to. 

Some may say that the evening colors are just a daily occurrence, but they aren’t. 

What if we lived in a total cloud? 

All the pollution from the cars, planes, and automobiles, took over the sky and we lived on a floating rock with no clean air to breathe or stunning sights to see?

With infinite resources, I would create a way to allow cars, planes, and any creation that creates dirty exhaust, to produce clean air. 

That way there would be less polluted air, and we can keep our beautiful sceneries clean.