Disadvantages Of Junk Food | Teen Ink

Disadvantages Of Junk Food

Disadvantages of Junk Food

Fast food can be defined as any food that contributes little or no nutrient value to diet, but instead provides excess calories and fat. Nowadays there are millions of fast food restaurants in the world that offers their costumers plenty of different meals with a special price.

Fast food can be a good way to save time, but it is not the proper way for nutrition, researchers found that eating fast food meals more than twice a week was associated glucose metabolism also, those products cause a great gain In weight and may cause many heart diseases.

Fast food refer to any poor nutrition food that is easily prepared, fast food may include chips, hot pies, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, chicken, soups it also drinks, milkshakes and soft drinks, a look at the nutritional information the number of calories per serving grams of fat sodium, cholesterol, fiber and sugar content, this kind of information will make you more knowledgeable in selecting foods to reduce you nutritional health.

As per researcher’s opinions more than 300 calories are found per serving which is too dangerous for human body as well as it is effected child’s self-esteem and depression children regularly eating junk food and consuming their self-esteem as well as victim of depression eating junk food can be dangerous for children has negative impacts on growth and development performance in school and social relationships and can ultimately lead to suicide, on the top cosmetic chemicals are found in junk food for example sodium stearoyl found in shampoos and it is used for conditioner even though bread does not require this, and it has been made to keep thousands of years, calcium disodium found in skin products and hair conditioner and it is used in flavor like dips and sauces to make it more and more delicious, in addition propylene glycol found most of the junk food to make their taste distinction such sort of cosmetic chemicals In the form of junk food are being served alarmingly, finally we want the government to take effective steps to ensure that the sale and supply of junk food near educational institute should be stopped, so that people avoid such nutrition food and being an human being it is our responsibility to making our life more and more healthier which has been gifted by the GOD.       

Writer: Sami Sheikh doing Bsc and job at Textile also student