How To Find A Lost Person? | Teen Ink

How To Find A Lost Person?

By Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other
Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other

"When you are afraid of something dive straight into it, because the intensity of abstaining from it is greater (worse) than what you are afraid of."
Imam Ali (PBUH); Nahjul al-balagha, hadith n.175

The thought of a family member, a friend or someone else you care about going missing can be so terrifying. If it happens to you, you could find the lost person by following these four steps. First, you have to contact the police immediately. Provide the police where your loved one is missing with all the information you can. If the person remains missing for more than three days, ask the police to place them on the police lost people list. If you believe that person is in immediate danger, try to do this step as soon as possible because this is one of the most important steps in finding lost persons. Second, call other people who are close to your loved one and ask when they last saw him or her. Reach out to anyone who had regular or recent contact with the missing person, such as best friend, doorkeeper, taxi drivers and neighbors. Next, check nearby hospitals, mosques , homeless shelters and public libraries. These places are the most visited place by lost persons. You might find your lost person there. Finally, alert the local media. Getting the local media to make a public announcement may allow for the missing person to see the notice and decide to return home or this someone may recognize the lost person and help you or the police by giving the information about the lost one. Keep in mind that the media is not guaranteed and it could make the situation worse. In a nutshell, if you follow these steps carefully, you will probably find your loved one before it gets too late.

This article could be helpful in finding your loved ones.