No One Can Ever Know | Teen Ink

No One Can Ever Know

By WriterWithWings DIAMOND, Seneca, South Carolina
WriterWithWings DIAMOND, Seneca, South Carolina

“Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.”
"Love is a drug. a drug that distorts reality, and thats the point of it. No body would fall in love with someone who they really saw."
"Words and hea

No one knows. No one knows how much I go through. No one knows how much I cry. No one knows how much I’ve bled. No one knows that I love. No one knows that I scream. No one knows that I know. No one knows how much a fall. No one knows how much I bleed. No one knows how much I cry. No one knows why I do those things. No one knows why I am depressed. And no one can ever know.

on Jun. 6 2010 at 11:08 am

"Words and hea

Thank you :) This is one of my worst pieces though...So please check out my other works :)

faux1359 said...
Most of the time I feel this way. It's a really good peice, I liked it alot.

meganleigh122 GOLD, Greeneville, Tennessee

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

This is a really good piece :) I liked it

"Words and hea

Please leave a comment :)